Blogs I follow

Followers

Quotes

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Short and Sweet

This post is going to be short and sweet. I'm so worn out. A different tired from the norm. Its a tired I will have to get use too :) Today went much better with minimal attitudes. Tomorrow is our day off since we have Preschool Co-Op on Wednesdays. I'm grateful for the break in the middle of the week. Here is an over load of pictures from today.

Now we wouldn't be able to watch a movie about Nephi in Public School, would we?

Learning how to use scissors correctly.

Reading time <3

At the end of the day they get to write what stuck out to them the most today.

A mix of a calendar pieces I found on the internet. I know the name of the month is small compared to the rest ;) Ignore the unfinished painting. Gotta get more paint.

Add caption

Part of our preschool fun!

We decided the board should go on the table until we are able to hang it on that wall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment