Blogs I follow

Followers

Quotes

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Dont forget your prayers ;)

Tonight I told Adam nicely, "I gave them all kisses and they are in their beds waiting on YOU to pray with them." He replies, "Why aren't you going to pray with us?" "I have prayed with them all day! I would think its ok to skip out of this one time while you put them to bed. I prayed with them for Morning Prayer, for Breakfast, for Lunch and Dinner. I think its your turn to pray alone with them." He replies, "But its family prayer!" 

FACE PALM!!!! 

Then Dakota walks in and the whole conversation starts over again. "Umm... why aren't you coming to pray with us?!" 

WHY IS EVERYONE SO CONCERNED WITH ME PRAYING TONIGHT?!?!!!! AHHH!

Seriously though! Can I not skip one prayer?! haha! I just want a break from the children and take joy in not having to do this one last thing for them tonight. Ya feel me?! ;) Gotta love being a parent!






No comments:

Post a Comment