Blogs I follow

Followers

Quotes

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 12, 2014

One of my biggest faults

One of my biggest faults with homeschooling is just letting go. I have added art to our daily routine and when I want it to look a certain way I have anxiety when the kids have their own ideas.  Like its really bad! Especially when its something I really want it to look good so I can hang them up for decorations. I understand if you just let their creativity flow that its good for them and then you might get something awesome out of it, but the MIGHT is a big nail bitter with me haha. Lexie has a thing for over crowding her art. I'm trying my best to get her to understand that sometimes less is more. Here is a perfect example of what I mean.  Luca wanted to mostly play at the park when we tried doing his so I let him do his hand print then I cut the hat and let him glue it on. Then he ran off to play so I went to work on finishing his picture for him.  Then a couple days later I let my kids finish theirs at home since they were to busy at the park.  I helped Alexander mostly with his  letting him hold the brush with me. 


Dakota's
Lexie's
Alexander's

Luca's

No comments:

Post a Comment