Blogs I follow

Followers

Quotes

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 5, 2014

I Am A Child of Royal Birth


I recently went through some random binders of stuff I had saved and came across this activity that I received when I was living in Fort Worth, Texas very many years ago. I was immediately excited knowing that their was more where that came from!!! One Relief Society Meeting Upon A Time we did a Family Home Evening planning where we got a various array of lessons to teach our families together. We did it as our Scripture Study for school. It came with a great story and this fun crown to cut and decorate and write on the back of each others the good values we see in our siblings. They loved it! Even though they already knew they are a Child of God it never hurts to hear and be reminded of it again and again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment