Blogs I follow

Followers

Quotes

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Once Upon A Time...


Mommy was a little CUNTRY! Yes I spelt that wrong. Just throwing my accent into it ;) My children have no idea how cuntry Mommy grew up as. So when this song came on while driving in the car and Mommy starts singing it at the top of her lungs and dancing and knowing EVERY SINGLE WORD the kids start wondering what the heck is going on. Dakota starts getting embarrassed as he normally does lately when he isn't comfortable with the said situations going on. Lexie and Alexander start laughing at me. Oh well!!! I kept singing! It had to be dun! ;) This was my jam growing up!!!

I find no matter how far from the country I move and how involved I am in my "city" I still miss the 4 wheeler ridin', muddin', hanging out at the lake or deer lease every weekend with a huge fire going. I miss horses and the scenery and the everyone is your family type of towns (...sometimes ;)... )




No comments:

Post a Comment